Model: Aqua 3 Tankless Water Heater
The Aqua 3 is a tankless water heater from the Flow-Tech Series that is approved for Combination Heating applications.
· Boiler technology in a tankless water heater for the first time ever, with a 190,000 BTU/h output and 10-1 modulation for low NOx emissions.
· Industry-leading .97 EF rating with the use of FlowTech® Condensing technology, making it highly efficient.
· 2" PVC, CPVC, and Polypropylene vent capable with up to 60' per vent run, allowing for flexible installation options.
· High 7.1 GPM output at 54° F rise (5.1 GPM at 77°F rise), ensuring ample hot water supply.
· Re-circulation ready with a pump built in with a dedicated connection on the bottom of the unit, making it convenient to use.
· Service-friendly design with anti-freeze and anti-legionella function protection, valve pack, and vent adapters included.
· Available in natural gas or propane, allowing customers to choose the option that best fits their needs.
· Wifi compatible, enabling remote monitoring and control of the unit.
· Made in Italy with heat exchanger and component technology typically found on a boiler, making it durable and functional.